Nikki Milne is a highly qualified and motivated Naturopath who is enthusiastic about helping you achieve and maintain optimum health. She offers her patients a comprehensive and thorough assessment of their health and is known for her dedication to research and finding answers. She is passionate about natural medicine and enjoys the challenge of assisting her clients on the journey to improved wellbeing. Having 7 years of pharmacy experience, Nikki is appropriately concerned about making sure each of her clients have optimal nutritional support whilst on required medications.
Nikki prides herself on being a high achiever and has the distinction of being awarded a Certificate of Excellence in the Australian Natural Therapists Association, National Bursary Awards.
Nikki is dedicated to furthering education for the benefit of her clients and herself. She is able to assist her clients with all aspects of improved health and wellbeing, and has a keen interest in:
• Heart Health including Cholesterol Management
• Digestive Complaints – IBS, Constipation, Diverticulitis
• Detoxification and Liver Support
• Thyroid Conditions
• Anxiety and Stress Issues
• Children’s Health – Autism and ADD/ADHD
• Immune Dysfunction
• Fatigue and Poor Energy Levels
• Skin Conditions – Eczema, Acne, Psoriasis
• Women’s Health – Fertility, Hormonal Disturbances and Menopause
Nikki is available from Monday to Friday from 9.30 – 6.00 for general enquiries.
Consultations are by appointment only.
Private health rebates are available.